Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sweet Angel

I still can't believe it. I'm numb. 
Even though I wasn't super close to Breanna, she was a friend. The type of friend that would be there for anyone who needed a laugh. Breanna Rodriguez was such a beautiful soul. She was one of those people that had the ability and strength to make a change in the world. She had big aspirations but an even bigger heart. She constantly chose to focus on the positivity of life even while others didn't. And she spread this positivity to everyone, everywhere she went. As cliche as it sounds, she was one of those people that everybody loved. Not once in the 4 years of me knowing her have I ever hear anything negative about her. Breanna was inspiring. She was going to go to her dream school, she was going to go help others in Africa, and she was planning a senior trip to Yosemite. She couldn't wait to experience and explore. Life doesn't feel the same without her.  So many sweet memories. I love you baby girl. And there's not going to be a day that goes by where I don't think of you and how you forever impacted all of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. She is probably so happy looking down and seeing all the love she has brought to people.Thank you for remembering Bree so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete